Workshops Committee – since 2008
The Workshop Committee was set up in the summer of 2008 with a goal to support Culture Montréal in the achievement of one of the mandates noted in the 2007-2017 action plan – Montréal, métropole culturelle.
The Workshop Committee focussed on having a proposal to give to the partners from the 2007-2017 Action Plan: a project for the installation of spaces for creation, production and distribution, particularly through artist workshops, intended for cultural and creative organizations throughout Montréal.
The committee must also act on particular portfolios concerning its field of expertise and involvement, as it is with the Wilder building in the Quartier des spectacles.
The members of the committee base their actions on the guiding principles elaborated by the Major Projects and Urban Planning Committee (GPAT) to help complete their work.
- President : Pierre Richard, Regroupement économique et social du Sud-Ouest and Culture Montréal Board of Directors
- Mathieu Beauséjour, Centre d’art et de diffusion Clark
- Dinu Bumbaru, Héritage Montréal
- Jacques Charest, Chantier de l’économie sociale
- Michel DesJardins, Imago
- Rose-Marie E. Goulet, artist and Culture Montréal Board of Directors
- Anne-Marie Jean, Culture Montréal
- Philippe Lupien, Lupien Matteau Inc.
- Marie-Anne Marchand, CDEC Centre-Sud/Plateau-Mont-Royal (le Chat des artistes)
- Sandra O’Connor, Culture Montréal